As mentioned in a previous post, I’ve recently found myself pondering the manifestation of dreams. Last weekend I decided I wanted to break down the formula for the “recipe for happiness and success” in the simplest of ways, to create a kind of mantra for myself… some words to live by, if you will. I then created this little graphic to embed those words/that idea visually my mind, before taking it a step further and actually putting it into practice.
A day later, after literally waking up from a dream about a possible direction my life could take (towards something that moves and excites me), I jumped online to find out what I could do to make this dream a reality.
Doors opened immediately.
This “process” never ceases to amaze me!
I’m a little sad that Deepak Chopra’s current Meditation Experience, Finding Your Flow, will be ending in a few days, but hopefully I will be able to maintain a consistent meditation practice moving forward, even if it involves just 10 minutes per day of stillness.
If it is true that the answers we seek are within us, surely we must be quiet if we wish to hear them…
If interested in my reflections on Deepak Chopra’s previous 21-Day Meditation Challenges, see links below:
- THE CHOPRA CENTER 21-DAY MEDITATION CHALLENGE (Creating Abundance- my experiences)
- THE CHOPRA CENTER 21-DAY MEDITATION CHALLENGE (Creating Abundance- my experiences, part 2)
- THE CHOPRA CENTER 21-DAY MEDITATION CHALLENGE (Creating Abundance- my experiences, part 3)
- OPRAH & DEEPAK 21-DAY MEDITATION CHALLENGE (Perfect Health- my experiences)
- OPRAH & DEEPAK 21-DAY MEDITATION CHALLENGE (Perfect Health- my experiences, part 2)