KZ from the Eclectic Eccentric Shopaholic always writes interesting blog posts. Her Challenge: Virtual Dinner Party post grabbed my attention, as I thought it sounded like a fun and creative task to undertake. I told her so and KZ subsequently (and kindly) asked me to take part. It was so much fun to plan the menu… and to me it all looks so delicious that I might have to plan a real life dinner party with the same menu one day!
- Throw a dinner party
- Five guests and oneself. While relatives are permitted, it will be more interesting if guests are public figures – dead or alive, speaking any language – or even fictional characters.
- In turn, tag five others to hold Virtual Parties of their own.
So here is my response (mostly visual- thank you again, Pinterest ;)!)
- Maggie Beer (because she has such a lovely maternal presence and wonderful foodie sensibilities)
- Louis Theroux (because, among other things, he always searches for the best of humanity in the most unlikely places)
- Marianne Williamson (because she believes that “In every community there is work to be done. In every nation, there are wounds to heal. In every heart there is the power to do it.”)
- Deepak Chopra (because I find him fascinating, wise and warm)
- Ricky Gervais (because he’s hilarious and I think he’d be a great conversationalist)
MY THEME & MENU:
Vegetarian Autumnal Feast
What would your dream dinner party look like?