I am really satisfied with the results from Project Pinterest ,Week 1 and, as I am starting to go into nesting overdrive, I can’t wait to get stuck into this week’s assignments!
On the list for Project Pinterest, Week 2:
• To continue crocheting an amigurumi dragon for Cupcake and a bunny for L (it’s a labour of love, I tell you!)
• To perfect a Hot Chocolate Mug Cake (I confess, I have already done this… and eaten it too!)
• To continue writing in my Giggle Wiggle pregnancy journal
• To send of an order for some extra photo books of baby L (the template is already made)
• To do some Spooky Sticker Book activities with L
• To decorate my home in a seasonally appropriate and inexpensive way by creating a garland of autumn leaves and a candle centerpiece with acorns
• To rejoin the local gym in advance (even though I won’t be able to train until next spring)
• To make 1 recipe from my amazing veggie recipe book, River Cottage Veg Every Day!
• To start and complete Me and Mr. Darcy (a birthday present from a friend)
• To bake Halloween-themed cupcakes for a baby Halloween party at the English play group
• To start to come up with a “baby belly” body paint design (I love the idea of a henna tattoo, but know that there can be risks associated with black henna that I am definitely not prepared to take, especially whilst pregnant!)
• To celebrate United Nations Day at L’s nursery school (with the aid of some Aussie chocolate crackles)
• To revisit my apple pie recipe… if there is time!